Sunday, November 18, 2012

Back to Basics


Today's Inspire Me theme is "Essential Pieces". So, I thought I would put on some things that I view as basics in my inventory. Things I think everyone should have at least one of, and you can wear pretty much anywhere. The first one is good jeans. In my opinion, good mesh jeans (since I'm a mesh addict now). They match anything! Second thing is a jacket or cardigan. Something you can throw on over anything and still look stylish, and it also looks modest. Normally I couldn't give a flying flip about being modest in SL, but sometimes you just want to look put together, and a jacket can do that! Thirdly, and I think most importantly, is a texture undershirt! I seriously can't express just how important this has been to me. I've been using this exact undershirt forever! It's so awesome to have to put on under low cut tops if I need, under mesh jackets, and anything else I want covered. I looove it.

Credits
Skin - Lara Hurley - Jade
Hair - Magika - Clarify (New!)
Jacket - Tulip - Contrast Sleeve Parka
Jeans - Auxiliary - Belted Bells (C88)
Pose - Nani - Simple Pose Set (Closing sale going on!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment