Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frost


This week brings more awesome events and new releases! The Frost Fair has started and has tons of awesome designers that bring great new stuffs for us, and some things are 50% off! Also, if you haven't heard already, a fundraiser is being held for our Dear Sway Dench, who is having brain surgery. Together for Sway (TFS) has a bunch of great items that are at 100% donation and I really encourage you to check it out. Also, Dilly Dolls released these super cute ice skates this week! I love them and even though I'm not skating, I have been wearing them around SL! :P

Credits
Skin - Essences - Amelie in Gentle (TFS)
Hair - Exile - Sway My Way (TFS)
Dress - Cold Logic - Esma in Plum (TFS)
Skates - Dilly Dolls - Ballo Skates (New!)
Necklace - KOSH - Noda Necklace (TFS)
Nails - Shock - Leopard Nails (FF)
Pose - dfo!

No comments:

Post a Comment