Friday, February 15, 2013

Indi's Livingroom




Hello! Happy late Valentine's Day! Hope you all had a great one. Today I am showing you my livingroom. Yepp, this is my real everyday SL livingroom in my house. Sometimes I stage furniture, but I really prefer to shoot it in my own home (which is where most of the furniture ends up anyways). Floorplan and Fri.day are working together now! Aaah, it's lovely! They have created a new brand, called Fri.home and it is so cute! A lot of items pictured are from their new parlor set. I am not so experienced in crediting furniture, so if I miss something you want to know, comment! :)

On Me:
Skin - Belleza - Noel Spring Skin 
Hair - Truth - Angie
Shirt  and Jeans - Fashionably Dead (Shirt at current C88 round)

Home Stuffs:
Couch, armchar, rug, coffee table, sidetable, cage lamp, desk and chair, love wall art, memo board, corner shelf - Fri.home - Parlor Set (New!)

Fire Place - Barnesworth Anubis

Shelf w/ hooks - Trompe L'oeil

Corner table w/ deco - Sanctuaire

Bookcase - LAQ

House/Building - DEER - English Townhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment