Friday, March 8, 2013

Navy and Red



New Collabor88 round today, and I can honestly say it's my favorite so far! EVERYTHING was so stinkin cute! Almost everything in this post is from there, and that just scratches the surface. Also, I just want to say, I am in love with the brand called Fashionably Dead. I have only seen them at C88, haven't checked out their store yet, but I have been consistently extremely impressed with them every month. I just love the style of their clothes, the originality, and the quality. I highly recommend you check them out! <3

Credits
Skin - Glam Affair - Laurel
Hair - Magika - Moment (New!)
Top - Fashionably Dead - Tucked in T (C88)
Shorts - Fashionably Dead - Scallop Shorts (C88)
Purse - Fashionably Dead - Heart Purse (C88)
Shoes - Tres Blah - Saddle Shoes (C88)

Bedroom Set - Pilot - Tiffany Bedroom (C88)

Poses - Marukin - Clinic (C88)


No comments:

Post a Comment