Friday, November 6, 2015

Indigo Returns!


Hello! I am back! After a much needed break I am back, I promise, and I am so excited to show you new stuff! I have finally conceded to try a mesh body (I know, I'm late) and I am wearing the Maitreya Lara body, which I love. While I admit that it takes a bit longer to get dressed, I love the way the body itself looks. My posts will have a lot more items that work with this mesh body. I am also featuring items from The Thrift Shop, which is a super fun quarterly event. It starts the 8th, so don't miss it!

Credits

Body - Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin - Glam Affair - Ellie in America
Hair - Damselfly - Anjelica
Top - Epoch - Asher Crop Top (The Thrift Shop)
Jeans - Maitreya - Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans #5
Clutch - Bens Beauty - Smyrna Clutch
Rings - Kibitz - Rosie Rings
Necklace - Tantalum Jewelry - Ihita Necklace Platinum
Pose - Belle Poses - Katheryn





No comments:

Post a Comment