Monday, June 30, 2014

Bohemian Beauty



Hello!! I am back after totally slacking off for awhile! I have missed blogging so much. Today I am showing you some gorgeous tropical pieces. A few are from Summerfest, and one from the Arcade! I just love summer, so this post was so fun to shoot! The hairstyle is from Spellbound and I love how beachy it is! The bracelets and shoes are from Zaara, they are both so detailed and so gorgeous!! The ring is from the June round of the Arcade and is created by Yummy. It's so fun!

Credits

Skin - Glam Affair - Lulu 02 in America
Hair - Spellbound - Amber
Bikini - Sn@tch - Lamour Swimsuit in Aqua
Shoes and Bracelets - Zaara - Janya Sandals and Indra Bangles (Shoes require Slink Flat Bare Feet)
Bare Feet - Slink
Ring - Yummy - Garden Ring
Pose - Marukin- Light pack

Location - Ai Atoll


No comments:

Post a Comment