Monday, October 13, 2014

Graveyard Raven


Hi! Oh my goodness I am SO behind on blogging. Like, months behind. I got so caught up in RL that I had absolutely no time and it made me sad! I'm determined to get right back into it, though. Please excuse the crappy picture. I'm having major Firestorm problems so I'm just doing the best I can for now. Today I bring you the sexiest dress from Dollle, a new to me brand. It is SO cute! Also boots from FashionNatic that I may never take off. See that cute headpiece? It's from Keystone and it's available in a gacha at the The Gathering, a fun gacha event with tons of cute fantasy items. Check it out!

Credits

Skin - Lara Hurley - Ivy in Pale
Hair - Clawtooth - Color Me Pretty
Headpiece - Keystone - A'ne Silver White Band
Dress - Dollle - Front Zip Leather Outfit
Boots - FashionNatic - Brandi Boots
Pose is my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment