Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Magika Hair!!

Evening! Everyone ready for the weekend?! I know I am for sure. I'm kicking it off with some adorable new Magika hair! Cuteness just keeps pouring out of that place lately! This time, though, one of the styles looked better on my child and one looked better on my adult avatar. So, I thought I should do a post with big me and little me! The one on my child avvie is unrigged mesh, which means it can be modified and has a resizer! Yay! Check it out!




Credits:

On Bailee (Adult):
Skin - Atomic
Hair - Magika "Remember" (NEW) (MESH)
Top - Cold Logic (NEW) (MESH)
Jeans - Aura's

On Makenzie:
Skin - Mynerva (Only 50L as a group gift!!)
Hair - Magika "Anywhere" (NEW) (MESH)
Eyes: Negaposi
Outfit: Sweetie Pie (My own store, opening soon!)
Bracelets: Inner Peace

Have a good weekend  guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment