Sunday, August 5, 2012

Poppin' Colors

Happy Sunday! I have a bubbly, bright look to show you today! Featuring some items from the newest The Dressing Room round! Ricielli has a gorgeous mesh romper out in this fantastic hue of pink that I just love. Also, YS&YS has a skin! It's super cute, comes with a lot of options, and I must say the face is just gorgeous, especially the lips! The only thing I wish was different is the white face. It's just a teensy bit too "powder face" for me when compared to the rest of the body, but nonetheless still beautiful!



Credits

Skin: YS & YS - Candy (TDR)
Hair: Exile - Break Away
Romper: Ricielli - Blair Jumpsuit (TDR)
Earrings: Needful Things - Spring Creoles Earrings
Feet and Sandals: Slink (sold separately)
Pose: Ilaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment