Friday, August 10, 2012

Shipwrecked and Lamb Newness


New stuff! I love when there's new stuff! Shipwrecked has released these adorable crop tops in a few different funky patterns/colors. I just love how it looks layered with a bra or bikini top! Lamb also released today, two gorgeous hairs (same-ish hair, different versions). Love the bangs on this one, and love the messy yet fashionable look!

Also, just wanted to say in case any of you noticed, I do wear the same skins a lot! I'm not the biggest skin person ever. Sooo I usually don't credit after a couple posts of the same skin, so if you wanna know what it is look back a couple posts and it's credited somewhere! I know, what is wrong with me?!  I promise, I'll go skin shopping more often! ;)

Credits
Hair - Lamb - Adore (New!)
Top - Shipwrecked - Crop Top (New!)
Bra - Nzuri - Sachi Lingerie
Capris - Djinn & Tonic - Clam Diggers
Shoes and Feet - Slink (Each Sold Separately)
Pose - Glitterati - Model Pack 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment