Sunday, July 29, 2012

2012 Olympics!!


Yayy the olympics are finally here! I have been waiting all summer. What did you all think of the opening ceremony?! I had mixed feelings. Some parts were just SO cool! Others were kind of strange to me, maybe because I'm not British and didn't get it! I'm showing off my American spirit with this adorable mesh tank from Indyra Originals. It comes in a set that includes a tank, workout shorts, tube socks, and an adorable headband. The sets come in many different countries and they are super cute! I wanna know, are you routing for a certain country (your own, or another one)? If so, which one!? Comment and let me know! :D

Credits
Hair - Elikatira - Studio (New!)
Skin - Al Vulo - Georgie in Custard
Eyes - Mayfly 
Jeans - Town
Pose - Label Motion - Nuria Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment