Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pretty Pastel




I have some beautiful newness to show you!! :3 Firstly, if you haven't check out Fameshed yet, what are you waiting for?! There are so many amazing mesh things there, including this jaw dropping dress from Aura! I love it, it just looks so smooth and lovely and fits so well. Also, I have a somewhat matching purse from Glow Studio at TDR's new round! Also from the new TDR round is this gorgeous Glam Affair skin. Honestly, I like Glam Affair, but after awhile I stopped buying it because they all looked the same. When I saw this one, though, I just had to have it! It's so different from the usual, and very youthful! I just love the freckles! Lastly, I have some new(ish) Lamb hair! I haven't kept up to date with Lamb, but I'm so glad I went and found this gorgeous mesh hair!

Credits

Skin - Glam Affair - Giselle (@TDR)
Eyes - MayFly 
Dress - Aura (@Fameshed)
Purse - Glow Studio (@TDR)
Hair - Lamb - Pearl
Pose - My Own! ;D

Location: Sezuan Alliance

No comments:

Post a Comment