Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vintage Fair Through the Keyhole



If you don't already know, Vintage Fair starts on August 4th! Only a few more days to wait! ;D
Hopscotch has done an uber fun pose prop for the fair and I'm posing in it here! It's playful, yet sexy, and I love it! I just wish it had the option to come with a background, as I had to build a box to put it in.

I'm also showing you a brand new item from FIEND, this sexy minidress! It's underbust, and it gave me an excuse to buy pasties for the first time, super exciting. ;D Love the lace and the little cut outs! They come in multiple colors.

Credits
Hair - Lelutka - Magdalen
Dress - FIEND - SweetPoison Minidress
Shoes - Baiastice - Ute Pumps
Pasties - Ginger's Goodies (Free!)
Poses and Prop - Hopscotch - Through the Keyhole (@ Vintage Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment