Sunday, April 7, 2013

Country Quaint



Today I have some new Truth hair, new Dilly Dolls heels, and a new-to-me kitchen by Agora to show you! Truth's new hair is available now at FaMeshed and it's a really cute curly ponytail! The new heels from Dilly Dolls are sort of retro and totally classy, I love them! Also, while decorating my new house, I came across a brand I had never heard of called Agora. This kitchen is mesh, comes fully stocked with all the accessories, and is totally affordable! In love! The one downside is I could only find an adult version. Luckily, the buttons are labeled adult so I can avoid them if I want, and it's personally not a big deal to me, but it would have been nice to have a PG only version as well. Other than that, highly recommended!

CREDITS
Skin - Pink Fuel by Mochi Milena - Alena in Vanilla
Hair - Truth by Truth Hawkes - Tymber (New!) (@ Fameshed)
Shirt - Fashionably Dead by Toast Bard - Glitter Peplum
Skirt - Tee*fy by Azure Electricteeth - Emily Mini Skirt
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer - Delightful Dahlia set (New!) (@ Fameshed)
Heels - Dilly Dolls by Oriana Kuhr - Saula Heels (New!)

Pose - Lauria by Lisanna Lauria

Kitchen and Accessories - Agora by Titos Xue - Bella Kitchen
Fruit Punch Dispenser - Tee*fy by Azure Electricteeth
House - Coco Creations by Indigoskye44 Resident - Jeanette Mobile Home

No comments:

Post a Comment