Monday, April 8, 2013

Whimsical Windmill



I have some Collabor88 goodies to show you today! Also helping me is my awesome Auntie Jynx. <3
I loooove Tee*fy's new stuff, and Laviere's hair! What I really wanted to talk about, though, was Scarlet Creative's windmill. I am so in love with this building! It's so whimsical and fun, I could just hang out in it forever and be happy. It's not huge, so it would serve better for a small house or a hangout, which is what I'm using it for. The textures are awesome, the build is wonderful, and it's only 106 LI. I have been consistently impressed with the builds from this brand, and I highly recommend you check it out!!

On Me (Front):
Skin - Glam Affair by Aida Ewing - Margot (C88)
Hair - LaViere by Azure Electricteeth - Gisele (C88)
Shirt and Skirt and Boots - Tee*fy by Azure Electricteeth (All @ C88)

On Jynx:
Skin - Glam Affair by Aida Ewing - Zara
Hair - Exile by Kavar Cleanslate - Maren
Dress - Ducknipple by Beanster Potato - Fairy Dress
Shoes - GOS by Gospel Voom - Angelina Peeptoe

Pose - Marukin by Valencia Southard - Rhodolite set (C88)

Furniture:
Windmill - Scarlet Creative by Charlotte Bartlett (C88)
Couch - Trompe Loeil by Cory Edo - Sunbleached Couch
Rug - Mudhoney by Ravyn Hynes 

No comments:

Post a Comment